Last updated: 25.5.2018
Potentia d.o.o. collects personal information from you when you access http://feellikesuperhuman.com, send a contact form request, request a publication from us or subscribe to subscription-based content provided by http://feellikesuperhuman.com. This includes your name and email address.
When someone visits http://feellikesuperhuman.com we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Potentia d.o.o. does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or other non-affiliated companies and/or individuals without your express written permission, unless required by the laws of the Republic of Slovenia. All information collected about you in the process of subscribing to feellikesuperhuman.com’s subscription-based content, requesting a publication or sending a contact form request shall be kept private and confidential and only authorized representative of Potentia d.o.o. who reasonably needs access to your personal information shall have access to your personal information.
Access to your personal data
You may at any time obtain confirmation from Potentia d.o.o. as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed. You may at any time order a complete data copy of all personal data that we process. Your data will be delivered within 10 working days by Potentia d.o.o. as a spreadsheet file in Microsoft Excel-format.
Rectification of personal data
You may at any time obtain without undue delay rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you.
Restriction of processing personal data
You may at any time request Potentia d.o.o. to restrict the processing of personal data when one of the following applies:
- if you contest the accuracy of the personal data, for a period enabling Potentia d.o.o. to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead; or
- if Potentia d.o.o. no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Erasure of personal data
You may without undue delay request the erasure of personal data concerning you, and Potentia d.o.o. shall erase the personal data without undue delay when one of the following applies:
- if the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- if you withdraw your consent on which the processing is based, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- if you object to the processing in case the processing is for direct marketing purposes;
- if the personal data have been unlawfully processed; or
- if the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in EU or national law.
Links to other websites
We reserve the right to update these policy at any time and without notice.
If you have any questions about this policy or requests about processing personal data, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.